Friday, August 22, 2008

Adam & Michelle Gooch Vacation (Post)

Well our vacation from Colorado is over. We had a great time. We arrived on Friday morning, with Mike's new Lancer (shark). We just relaxed and caught up with Mike and his wonderful life. Saturday we played in a softball tournament with Mike for UPS. Mother and Father showed up which Mike voluntarily invited. All of us received scraps and bruises for our hard work and great skills. But we let a couple other teams beat us because we felt sorry for them. Ok...we sucked, but had one win. We then went to a Rockies game in which they let the other team win as well. Aww who am I kidding, they suck too. After the game mom childishly smacked old ladies with a rolled up poncho, and threw peanuts at other cars as we drove home...sober. Sunday church and olympics. Monday Aarons house with Rockband the game.

6 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

Hey guys, what a great video. It looks like it was a lot of fun. It made me miss you. I REALLY hope I get to see you soon! I love you guys!

Mike said...

Adam was MVP in Rockband, Michelle was voted best guitarist. James was the best drummer.

ColoGal said...

That video was awesomeness! Don't know which part i loved best.. the fact that James is a better drummer than his mum or while everyone else is jammin with music..little Chad comes in dancing with a rifle..lol xoxo

LeeAnn said...

That was such a fun day. Too bad I have no talent to play or sing. How did I miss seeing Chad with the rifle? Guess the music was a little too much for him. Was a great time having you both here. Let's do it again soon.

Turpin's said...

Oh my gosh Michelle!! I'm so glad that you ran into our blog. Its so good to hear from you guys! I miss not talking to you let alone its been such a LONG time! Things are great for us...we are in Boise, Brent has a year left of school! Keep in touch!!!!--Carrie

danielle said...

I do love the video, thanks for posting it. Of course I get caught singing"I want a perfect body" while I am the farthest thing from right now!! Babies..they make you fat..j/k You guys have to visit our site too, so the kids can read your comments.