Thursday, December 11, 2008

Thanksgiving....

I know I'm late on this on, but I thought I'd post before this weekend because it'll be a busy one, Adam is graduating tomorrow! And it seems like I'm a lot more excited than he is...he just acts like it's really not that big of a deal...but I know he's excited....even though he won't admit it. But anyways--Thanksgiving was great. And it was a break muchly needed. We went to Rupert for about 3 days. For the actual Thanksgiving feast it was at my parents house...and it was amazing, maybe some day I can be phenomenal cook like my mom, but until then I'll just let her keep cooking. It was just a nice relaxing day with a lot of the family there. The next day we went out to our cousin's Poteet's house and had round two. Then that night Adam got to experience the second greatest celebration on the Rupert square (the first is the 4th of July) but it's when Santa comes and turns on the lights, and then they have a big fire works show, that I love...and Adam absolutely ADORED it! We also went and saw the new James Bond movie--which is pretty good, and then we ended the week giving talks in church.



























5 comments:

Nicole Stucki said...

Hey Michelle! Your blog is so cute. It's fun working with you!

Jess and Whitni said...

Michelle - you are so gorgeous! I miss you cuz! The next time you are down the Utah way - give me a call so we can get together! Love ya! PS- Are you planning to go to Brooke's farewell, maybe we'll get to see each other then! =)

k.young said...

How fun. So what are your plans now that Adam is graduating??

Sterzers said...

Yay for being done with school! I am so sad I missed thanksgiving at the Rupert square this year! :(

Rachel said...

You look beautiful in that picture, maybe you could take one of Austin and I like that. I just wouldn't look as drop dead gorgeous as you!