Thursday, April 23, 2009

Easter Weekend

All of my family, minus my sister Stacy in Alabama went to my parents house for Easter. My little sister Melanie got her young women's recognition--so it was fun for all of us to be there for her. It was kind of a Fennell filled day--my parents spoke in sacrament meeting and then all of us participated in Melanie's program. I'll tell you what--one gene that is dominate in the Fennell family is we all cry....all the time. I'm sure that everyone at Melanie's program besides our familiy probably wonder if we ever stop. I myself cried 3 different times that day...but every speaker, singer, audience attender...ok maybe minus John or David cried that day. But it was a great day at church--the spirit was really strong, I think with it being Easter Sunday excellerated that also--I love Easter Sundays. After church we went back to my parents and had a huge Easter dinner--my mom is such a great cook, you never leave hungry there! We are moving to Maryland, and Mary and Brian are moving to Texas for the summer, so it was fun to have everyone there together before we all left.

1 comment:

Jess and Whitni said...

Oh my gosh Michelle, you are moving to Maryland?!?! We NEED, MUST get together before you move! I haven't seen you for so so so long, but CONGRATS that is such exciting news. It will be such a great experience for the two of you and I'm sure you will bond so much being out there just the two of you! =0)