Thursday, June 11, 2009

WASHINGTON DC

I love Washington DC!!! I just think it's one of the neatest, prettiest places! There is SO much to do and see there. We have gone there 3 out of the 5 Sunday's that we've been here (our only day off) we have gotten close to a couple thats here, Shaine and Alysa, that we always go with. We were able to go to a couple of the museums and were able to see the white house...and just sit and relax in the park across from the nation monument, and enjoy the weather because Sunday's seem the be the only nice day of the week--the rest of the week it rains here.

These were in the National History Museum

These were in the Naturals Museum


This is for the Farmers....



2 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That's a blast! I'm so jealous. I wish I could go there that often. I love all the pictures. Too cute!

The Farmer's said...

Thanks for the shoutout! I like turtles.

-Eric