Wednesday, July 1, 2009

Baseball games

One of our favorite summer activities is going to baseball games...they are just so much fun and relaxing. So this last weekend we finally had the oportunity to go to a game, it was the Baltimore Orioles against the Washington DC Nationals, since they are both of the teams that out here by us we each took a team--I went for the Nationals and Adam was going for the Orioles...nationals won :) It was the perfect day, the sun was out for a while--but then it was overcast which felt really good becuase it was hot and humid before that, and we also got to enjoy the good ol' baseball hotdogs.





2 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

it looks like fun! I want to go to a major league baseball game and have a hot dog! But I guess I'll just have to support the Bees for the time being

Jess and Whitni said...

How fun Michelle... baseball games are my absolute favorite! You two look so cute together in those pix, I hope you're enjoying your time together back East! =0)