Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Happenings..

We were finally able to go to the Washington DC temple....BEAUTIFUL! We loved it! Anyways I thought I would add a quick post before everything goes crazy here...today is my last day of work, I am going to visit my sister Stacy in Alabama for a few days, when I get back it's Adam's last day--we are going to play here for a few days at six flags and probably DC one more time...and then we leave for our cruise! Then we get to make the journey back across the USA.

3 comments:

The Farmer's said...

Yay! Sounds amazing. Have fun you fools.

Jess and Whitni said...

Sounds like you have your hands full with fun stuff the next few weeks! I talked to your Dad at my sister's reception on Saturday night and he said you will be back in town in about a month! If you come to Utah to visit Mary or anything, give me a buzz... we need to get together soon... its been much too long =)

Rachel said...

I just want you to know that I have missed you this summer! hurry up on your cruise and get your little tushies back here!