Sunday, September 20, 2009

The Cruise

We had an absolute BLAST! We would recommend this exact cruise to anyone and everyone who loves beautiful beaches. I guess this is the only cruise that goes to a different port everyday, 7 different islands in 7 days. We loved everything about it, the food, relaxing, the company, the ocean, and being beach bums all week!
The boat


Puerto Rico



The beautiful St Thomas


I guess they have iguana's all over the island...and we got to see one...which I really wanted to see


Dominica--this was a BEAUTIFUL rain forest island

Formal night
Barbados




St Lucia

Antigua
St Kitts
You can kinda see in the picture, but this is a volanic island so this is a black sanded beach

I was SO happy that we got to hold monkey's! Thats one thing I wanted to do while we were on the cruise...well at least see them, and we did :)

9 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

Your pics look awesome! I've already told you a million times how jealous I am of you so I don't need to do it again! :) Those monkeys are soooo dang cute! Someday I'm gonna hold a monkey like that on a beautiful island! :)

Nicole Stucki said...

Dang you and your fun cruise! It looks like so much fun. I'm extremely jealous. Lol. It will be awhile before I get to head out on a cruise. I'm glad you got to go and have a fun time. PS you look so cute in all the pictures!

Meagan said...

Oh, I am so jealous. What a fun time!! Michelle, I love your blonde hair! You look great. And I don't want to be near you until you lose your tan! ;)

Brad & Emily said...

so which is more fun--driving in harvest or going on a cruise?

I'm glad you guys had fun! Now come visit me!

The Farmer's said...

Holy cow! Looks like the cruise was AMAZING!! You guys best be visiting us soon... or else.

Jess and Whitni said...

Oh my... can you say JEALOUS! I loved all your pictures, I'm so glad you two had such a fun time on your trip! Memories and pictures are what last the longest! That's so awesome you guys got to hold monkeys... what a super fun vacation =)

Rachel said...

We need to talk. Aust and I want to go to all the same places!! Beautiful beaches... here we come!!

Mike said...

Adam, get a haircut.

Tim, Niccole, and Neva said...

How fun!! What is the name of this cruise?? and did you guys do Royal Carribean? Wow, when we go on our next cruise, that is going to definitely be it!