Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Good Times

Well to bring everyone up to speed since I haven't posted about it yet, Adam has been working with the school district the past month and a half, he works at the alternative school as a behavior tech, and I believe he is enjoying it, although some of the kids are a HAND FULL! But he's really good with them. Anways...the past 3 months I have been trying to find a job, and it's funny that once ya get to the breaking point it all works out. Today I've heard back from 4 of the companies...so in one day I went from nothing to have 4 options! So now I just have to make a decision, so it's a good day. Also I thought I would share with everyone, my sister has been coupon shopping for a bout a year now and has saved tons of money, so she's teaching me now. But she found a site thats bountifulbaskets.org you pay $16 a week and get a huge box full of fruits and veggies, you just order it every tuesday and pick it up on saturday, they have pick up places all over utah, and in idaho I know they have it in Idaho Falls, Poky and Rigby....and this is what I got this week....

I was SO excited! It's a GREAT deal!

3 comments:

Daniel & Shandi said...

That is such a great idea. I'll have to check it out.

Congrats about the job options! That's great that you get to choose from 4 and not get stuck with something you don't want to do.

Turpin's said...

YEAH!! I'm so glad that things are working out for you guys and you found a job! Good luck!

Rachel said...

Yeah for bountiful baskets!! :)