Sunday, March 28, 2010

Spring Break, Road Trips...Friends & Family

I don't have any pictures that goes to show...but we have had a great couple of weekends! Adam had spring break 2 weeks ago, he had started a second job that week and I still had to work, so on Thursday we decided that since it was his springs break we should do something fun that weekend. So we decided to go to Utah, and we had SO much fun! The first night we stayed with some of our best friends from college Beth & Eric, it was so much fun to see them again! We just stayed up all night and talked...and caught up. It's been a while since we've seen them. It's always a good time with the Farmers! Then Saturday night we spent the night with Mary and Brian...and we always have so much fun together. We of course watched March Madness all day, and that night Adam got together with a few of his friends to watch the BYU game and me and Mary went shopping...and loved every second of it. I'm not sure if I've mention it before--but my favorite store is Plato's Closet--it's the greatest store ever created. It's pretty much a DI, but they only take name brand, nice clothes, they can only be so old, and have to be in great shape. But they are great prices, and have the greatest stuff. But I think my favorite thing that I got was a new dvd player...it's called CLEAR PLAY. And it's the greatest invention! It's an editor...but to the max. It edits everything, nudity, sex, language, violence, even dishonoring your parents--the flag, whatever you want. And you can set it to whatever level you want. I've been wanting one FOREVER! So i'm so glad I finally got one. You can check them out here. We had such a fun time! It was sad to leave everyone.

Then this weekend, we just got back from spending the weekend in Rexburg. And as always, we had a great time there also. We spent the night with John and Meagan, and had a blast. We again, watched basketball, March Madness & went to the school championship. We just love basketball! It was fun to see our little neice Kaylee too! She's SO dang cute and fun! And then I got to see my other sisters and hold my new niece again...she's such a pretty baby! And once again...it was a fun weekend, and we wish we could've stayed longer. We are so blessed with all of our friends and family! We just love them all!

4 comments:

Jess and Whitni said...

Glad you are enjoying the weekends with ones you love =) next time you're in Utah, we need to get together... its been so long!

Turpin's said...

Thanks we are exciting for Baby Cakes to come join us!! We will be house sitting at the Whitesides while they are gone on the mission! Exciting stuff...so we will be in the same ward for a bit!!:) We aren't sure when we are moving yet, just depends on when we get someone to take over our contract here and then we will move! I don't think it will be long though!!

Rachel said...

Next time you go to plato's Closet you need to get a couple cute shirts for me. I never get to go to one, wish there was one closer, oh well!
glad you had fun!

Meagan said...

We are so glad you came to visit. :) It's always fun when we get to see you guys. Can't you move closer?!