Thursday, July 14, 2011

Baby Shower

My mom and sister's threw me an AMAZING shower! They are all just so creative and crafty, and great cooks...it turned out SO cute! It was so fun to have everyone in town together, although we did miss Stacy there. I got a lot of great stuff...now I feel like I'm ready to have my little baby.


Delicious popcorn party favors...
My sister Rachel made me the CUTEST blanket! I'm obsessed with it! The P was folded under...so it say play :) And Heather made me a super cute car seat carrier that matched this, I just loved it all! They are SO talented!


The girls...what a fun night!
Cute little baby outfits...mine says Go Denver, Mary made it, so Adam could enjoy a present too...so cute!

3 comments:

Condie Family said...

It was such a cute shower. Glad I was able to go. You Fennel's are so talented.

My Writing On The Wall said...

I like how that blanket says, "Lay" because that is exactly what we did to have a baby shower in the first place.

My Writing On The Wall said...

From Adam by the way