Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Halloween

Halloween was SO much fun this year...but it pretty much lasted a week for us! The Thursday before we went to Rupert because my school had a Halloween Party. Then Friday we decided to do our own Halloween Party, we wanted to meet some people in our new ward so we invited over 4 different couples and it was SO much fun!  We had some yummy Halloween food, played Minute to Win it & the Celebrity Name game. Then Saturday we had our ward dinner and trunk or treat which was really fun to. We decided to have sports be our theme for our trunk and our outfits. Brynlee was a little Lady bug for some of the events and dressed up in Jordan attire for the rest.
::Picture Overload!::
 Pasted out pretty much through the whole party! All of the other little kids LOVED her...and wouldn't leave her side.
 Minute to Win it...
 ....


 I had to take a picture of this and send it to Davey :)


 Our pumpkins this year...we think they turned out pretty good!
 She HATED her lady bug costume! Adam thought I was SO mean to put her back in it to take pictures!

 Bahaha...Boikins hated it even more! But when I got done taking pictrues of Brynlee I looked at Boikins and realized it would fit him PERFECT...I kid you not..I was laughing for a half an hour, he was HILARIOUS! And it took me about that long to keep putting everything on him and for them all to stay long enough for me to snap a picture. Probably animal cruelty...but totally worth it!

2 comments:

Meagan said...

Oh my goodness. Brynlee is the cutest, little ladybug I've ever seen. And those pictures of Boikins in the costume are hilarious. I love it.

Mary Richardson said...

I love these pictures! Brynlee is soooo cute and has the skinniest little legs :) I cannot stop laughing every time I see that picture of boikins! So freakin funny!