Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Mother's Day

I LOVED that I could actually celebrate mother's day...as a mom! It was SO much fun! Adam took me shopping the night before and I got to get a new outfit. And then I didn't have to do anything on Sunday! All day he was like "it's Mother's Day...let me do it!"...and I did...and it was great! He made and amazingly yummy breakfast, he changed Brynlee every time, took the dog out every time he needed to go...made dinner and did the dishes. When I told his mom that how amazing he was, he was like "uh...I usually help with that stuff anyways." So to clarify...yes he does, but not to where I just get to sit all day. :) Mother's day was just extra special because I have such a SPECIAL little girl that I got to celebrate with!
 Gosh I love these two!


1 comment:

McKinli said...

Love her little outfit!!