Monday, August 20, 2012

Brynlee is 1!!!

I can't believe our little baby is 1! My goodness this last year has FLOWN by!! We had a little birthday party. I had so much fun planning and preparing for it! We invited a few of our friends and family. It was pretty funny I thought it was turned out pretty cute. None of the women we invited were able to come...and the men of course didn't care, but I still enjoyed looking at it all night! We had dinner and then went swimming, had cake and opened presents. It was such a fun night, and the whole day I was thinking about the year before and how our world completely changed for the better! We love Brynlee SO dang much!!




 The birthday crew

 Hazel was such a good little help all night she kept making sure Brynlee had all of her toys and all of the hugs and kisses she needed :)
 This was Daddy's favorite present
 With Grandma and Grandpa Gooch





I was hoping she would dig in more, but I think the sticky frosting was sitting well with her...so she didn't even dig into the cake.

No comments: