Wednesday, September 26, 2012

My Little Helper

I just love hanging out with this little one all day! She is my little shadow...she follows me EVERYWHERE I go. Let's just say she's a little attached right now...if I leave her sight she has a little break down. So when Adam is here and I leave somewhere he takes her to another room to distract her while I sneak out...and then she does fine without me there. 

She LOVES the dishwasher for some reason...she would always bring in toys on climb on it and start playing...and then she started grabbing stuff out of it. So I would rinse everything off and leave the dishwasher empty, and while she was distracted with something else I would hurry up and load it...but that didn't happen very often, so now I load & unload the dishwasher while she's in her high chair.

She loves grabbing out all of the clothes and throwing them all over...and when I fold laundry she does the same thing...takes all of the clothes out of the basket and when she's done with that she thinks it's funny to throw the folded clothes off the couch...so WHEN I actually fold the clothes I do it on our bed.
This is how I keep her distracted when I do her hair..she loves looking at herself, or she'll play with my makeup.
She figured out how fun it is to pull out ALL of the dvd's...so it now faces backwards against the wall...we are just so mean...we just don't let her have any fun! :)
Ya know the scene on the 6th sense when the little boy walks in the kitchen and all of the drawers are open...that is how is constantly is here...she LOVES the drawers and everything that is in them!
She went through a phase where she would climb in and through everything she could, it was so funny. She would pull out the drawers and sit in them...(yes those are pads in her hands:)
 ...loved crawling in tight places like in this ottoman and underneath the kitchen chairs...
 and in her toy basket. (this was from May)
She is just so fun!

No comments: