Wednesday, October 31, 2012

5 Year Anniversary!!!

We flew back in from Idaho on our Anniversary morning! So it was extra fun to see Adam when he picked us up. He took the day off, so we got to hang out before we headed to Goodyear for a school carnival that I had a booth in. I kept going back and forth if I should do it or not since it was on our anniversary. But I reasoned...well if I make a million dollars at it...it'll totally be worth it! Well I didn't... in fact I sold one item, not the right "market" to be selling our stuff. So we packed up and went home early, grabbed a movie and relaxed. The carnival was fun though because it was dress up and it had a lot of fun booths for the kids to play at. So Brynlee seemed to have fun...and we all got to be together, which usually isn't the case when I have a booth. So in that case, it was great!




















Doesn't my sister in law look amazing! She dressed up as Effie Trinket from the hunger games...I thought she looked exactly like her!

























We officially celebrated the next night. Adam's dad came over to babysit for us while we went out. Adam had a work Halloween party that we stopped by for about an hour. Then we headed to the Cheesecake Factory. It was perfect! We sat outside, and it was just an amazing night to spend with my sweetheart. There is a super nice mall that is right across the street from the restaurant, since it was such a beautiful night we walked around for a while then headed home. I just love him so much, I'm so grateful for these past 5 years I've spent with him! He just makes me so happy!




1 comment:

Meagan said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys. :) Looks like you had lots of fun celebrating.