Friday, April 12, 2013

November 2012

I think this is the longest I have gone with out posting on this blog. Sad day...but I am going to do better once I get caught up...and I have A LOT of catching up to do so I figure it'll be easier to do it by month for now. :)

Another thing to add to our "Why we LOVE Arizona" List would be...Novembers!!! They are BEAUTIFUL!!! It is absolutely perfect weather. It was our first one here and we loved every second of it! I tried to be outside as much as we could so we went to parks...a lot...

Went hiking a few of the weekends and it was beautiful we loved it! We thought we are going to do this ALL the time...and only did it like 4 times total because it was hard to hike with a active little toddler.




Tons of walks...good think Brynlee loves her stroller!
 Gotta see this cute girl napping from playing so hard, loved wearing short sleeves in November...


 Best friends, they seriously love each other.
 A little morning breakfast at I-hop...


 Adam and I got a little time away to go to the temple and walk around it after and see all of the beautiful Christmas lights and displays.

 We loved walking around the outside malls and seeing all of the huge beautiful Christmas trees.
 Went to a birthday party and got to play in a bouncy house for the first time.

 We loved to go shopping, and Brynlee got her other best friend Daisy
One thing Brynlee loved to do around 14 months was to crawl into little spaces. And the funny thing is she would work so hard at it and then get stuck...it was funny to see all the places she would sqeeze into...or just get into and pull everything...that part wasn't as funny...but she loved it so whatevs.




 We could pull her hair in a pony tail!! Yay!!
All in all...it was a very fun busy month!

No comments: