Thursday, October 2, 2014

The Rest of September

When I was pregnant I was wanting a change with my hair. Since I'm horrible to keeping up with my roots I decided to go darker and do an ombre color. Well it lasted about 9 months, which was nice waiting that long in between getting my hair done, but Adam and I were both wanting my hair back to blonde. Once I got it done it was so nice to have blonde again! I also had one of my first nights out recently also. We just love our ward! There are girls nights all of the time, and I was able to machete to one. It was nice getting out of the house with on a little date with my babe, and being with girlfriends...especially since half of them had babies within a few weeks of me and the other half were expecting within the next couple months. It's fun to have so many friends in the same stage of life we are in. It's pretty funny too how much I had been slacking on taking pictures and then once there is a baby, my pictures increase by about 400%. So here is the rest of the pictures from September. The one with Brynlee and gloves was so cute, it was still at least 95 degrees outside and she came to me with her beanie and gloves and asked if we could go play in the snow. The good thing was I just planned a trip to Idaho in January...so lets hope her dreams come true then. And I always love a good picture of my handsome man holding one of our babes.














No comments: