Sunday, May 18, 2008

Birthday Time Again

Well, I am now a quarter century old and all is well. My body still is amazing, well to Michelle. My brain is still very sharp, and I can still do math. So, being 25 is pretty good so far. Yesterday (my birthday) was a very busy day. Michelle made me breakfast at about 9:00. We then went and hit a bucket of golf balls, Tiger Woods style. (I am not sure what style that is really). Then Eric Liggett took me out to eat for lunch. At about 1:00, a bunch of us went to the Heise. The Heise is a lava hot springs place that has a really nice pool. Which was great because we ended up having some great weather yesterday too. After words I went and worked out with Eric Farmer. So I could keep my figure and still impress Michelle. Finally, we went to a camp/park with about 15 of us and had a bond fire and played some fun games. So there you have it. That was the great birthday of yesterday to celebrate my 25th year since I exited the womb and started this wonderful life. I want to thank all those who have helped me become what I am today and encourage those who have not helped me to do so (money).

2 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

Hey Adam! Happy late birthday, I forgot to call... sorry. It sounds like you had a good one. And you better keep in good shape, everyone knows Michelle only married you for your body! Gooches have great bodies! Love ya!

k.young said...

ADAM EDGAR TROY GOOCH!! I love that you have a blog! You guys sound like you are doing well :) I am glad that we can keep in touch this way. Check out our blog, if you want to!! :)