Thursday, May 1, 2008

Summer has begun,or has it?

Well, summer is supposed to be here. But it just snowed today. On May 1st (today), it freaken snowed!!!! But that is rexburg for you. It was 70 degrees yesterday and today white summer. Other than goose bumps and hopeful hearts, things are great. I have finally started school again. I am really trying not to get kicked out this time, I am tired of applying. However, I am still working full time at a company called Yellowstone Hotel Systems. So busy, busy, busy. I usually just do my homework at work, that way I can say that I get paid for being a student. It all works out.
Michelle is just as busy or she pretends so I can't complain. She is working full time at a company called Amet. She is also doing competitive softball for the school. I know you are thinking, "BYU-Idaho doesn't have competitive sports." Well they do, sortof. They are having 4 or 5 teams of girls play eachother. So the competition is okay. Not for Michelle though, she is amazing. She is the best pitcher (not drinking glass type), here. She is the assistant coach for her team, so she can yell and throw balls at them if they misbehaving (she does that to me all the time). She is also the head coach for a 10 year old girls softball team for the city. So, she is as active as...something active. Things are well, and they just seem to be getting weller. Whatever.

2 comments:

Kim and Jim said...

Yeah, I know what you mean. We got down to 50 degrees today, brrrr. I really feel your pain....
Did I mention I love Nevada?

Mike said...

Its not just Rexburg my friend. On Wednesday I was wearing shorts and t-shirt. Thursday it snowed all day was freezing out.