Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Busy Busy Busy

We are just shy of 3 weeks away from our 1st anniversary....which is completely crazy! But I like to think of how lucky we've been. The first 2 months we were married we didn't exactly have jobs...but really--it was great, we got to spend all day every day together--we got caught up on every tv show there is out there, well pretty much. And then we got to make a little bit of money working at UPS and then moved back up to Rexburg. And actually it was a blessing in disguise that we took a little bit of a "break" from school because we both got good jobs...and we were able to save money....we worked 8-5 and then had the rest of the night to do whatever we wanted together. I like to reminisce about the good old days...because now that Adam is back in school....AND working--we don't really see each other anymore. He is so busy all the time...and I am so proud of him--I just feel really bad. Pretty much his day goes like this: he wakes up at 6, goes to work at 7 for a couple hours then goes to class...sometimes he goes back to work...or he just goes straight to the library until maybe 8 or 9 at night....then he eats, and then finishes his night reading or writing something for class. If he is lucky we can throw in a quick 20 minute episode of friends. He's taking close to a billion classes...and staying strong in the A range....but it'll all be over in December...so we're getting close. And as for me...I'm lucky if I'm up by 7:30 to be at work at 8 (not a morning person at all) to browse the internet for cute crafty ideas all day, and then when I get home I catch up on The Hill's or Friends. Rough...rough life!

5 comments:

KJ and Michelle said...

Michelle! I have been wondering what happened to you! I found your blog on EMPO's and thought i'd say hey...Youre in Rexburg? Lets get together!

Michelle
kurtissandmichelle.blogspot.com

Carolyn Baggett said...

ok, your cousin Emily just found my blog and i looked on her friends list and there you were! hey, how are things??? I'm so glad my old roomies have blogs now!!

Brad & Emily said...

Mishka,

I love the post. You're almost an old-time married woman. I'm excited for Adam to be finished with school so you two can be together more again!

Sterzers said...

Hey I just found your blog! It sounds like you are doing good and happy aniversary soon!!

The Boyce's said...

Michelle! I was just browsing through blogs and came across yours! It was fun to get caught up on your life! I hope all is well with you and Adam! Check out our blog to get our update! :) Take care!
Amanda
theboycefam.blogspot.com