Thursday, October 30, 2008

Anniversary weekend

Last weekend was a blast. We had a little Halloween get together at the Farmer's house along with the Fennell's. We carved pumpkins and watch Monster House, which is a really cute movie. Me and Adam have been talking about carving pumpkins for a while, and then we decided not to because we waited so long...and probably because we were to lazy to go to the store and pick some up. So I'm glad we had a chance to do one--it was the first pumpkin I think I've carved, and even though it turned out to be a deformed 7 legged spider...it was fun. Saturday was really busy. Idaho Falls has a free cancer screening every year...and since I'm a cancer phobe I made sure we went...which was worthless because we waited there for almost two hours...and didn't even get in--we were still like 40 away from being seen. And then we had to hurry back to Rexburg because I had a volleyball game, which we won. Then we were off to Island Park to celebrate our one year. It was so much fun...we were the only ones there--so it was nice to enjoy a little hot tub and some world series. It was nice and relaxing. This last year sure did fly by...

3 comments:

Laura said...

i cant believe you have been married already a year!!! sounds like you had a relaxing time.

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Michelle! Holy crap! Where did the last year go? Congrats on your one year mark! :) And congrats on carving your 1st pumpkin, even if it was deformed, hehe! I'm glad I'm not the only one who's pumpkin-carving challenged. Happy Halloween!

Rachel said...

Happy Anniverary! I am such a terible sister! I forgot to call. I am glad that you had a good anniversary together.