Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Word to yo Mamma.....

President Obama.....all I have to say about that-- at least Proposition 8 passed...and thats a good thing. Oh yeah...and God bless America! But...on a much brighter note. ADAM IS GRADUATING!!!! The end is in sight...which is a blessed thing--but now we just have to figure out what is in store for us next. We actually thought he had one more semester up here. At first we were a little upset about the school because originally he was supposed to graduate in December, they had all of his classes ready to go...and a week into school they told him some of them wouldn't work/count...meaning he would have to stick around to make up two more classes. But they totally redeemed themselves...and put a little cluster together of some of his previous classes so that he could be done. So his hard work has paid off! Way to go poopsie! Well it snowed a little bit last night...and I hate the snow and the cold...but surprisingly I woke up really happy this morning when I saw it--it made me SO excited for the holiday's. I've been listening to Christmas music lately, and thats made me anxious for it to get here, so the snow added a little to that excitement.

2 comments:

Brad & Emily said...

Congrats to Adam! And congrats to you, too, Mischka, for helping to put him through school. So if you don't know where you're going yet, I have a good idea. There's still an empty apartment right next to ours. Great view. Nice price. Awesome weather. What do you say? You in?

Mike said...

It is about time you graduate, dude. I thought you were making a permanent career as student! Congrats!