Monday, November 16, 2009

Camping

Before the harvest we finally had the opportunity to do something we waited all summer because we couldn't do it back east....camping! And it was so much fun! We had perfect timing too because it great weather for that day a night...we got to do a little fishing, and then it snowed the next night. I haven't always been the biggest fan of camping, but we went last summer with our friends and loved it. So this past summer I was just so upset that we couldn't go camping, so I was so happy we had the chance to before the weather got bad.

2 comments:

Jess and Whitni said...

You are such a DIVA Michelle, I'm glad you got in your camping experience for the year! You make me laugh.. love ya cuz!

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Oh I'm so jealous! I love love love camping, and there's not very many places down here to go without driving FOREVER to get there. Glad you had fun! Did ya catch any fish?