Tuesday, July 6, 2010

The Beginnings of Summer....

I am a little behind...but here's whats been going on in the Gooch abode. My baby brother graduated high school...it's so weird that he's all grown up...the last one to graduate in my family. He had a seminary graduation, that he spoke at and did really well...and then his high school. It was fun that most of the family was able to come up for.


I had a great birthday this year, Adam did a great job with presents for me, he got me a new blow dryer, which was awesome because I've had the same one since I was a freshmen in high school, and a chi straightener which I LOVE. We went and hit a bucket of balls and went to dinner. It was a really fun day.


We Celebrated Adam's birthday....he didn't get to have the greatest birthday...he was sick and had to work the whole day. But we were able to at least open presents and have confetti cupcakes, which just makes for a great birthday :)

1 comment:

Jess and Whitni said...

Happy Birthday to you both!! =)