Thursday, July 8, 2010

Family Funzies

We had a fun couple of weeks. Stacy and her boys came up for a couple of weeks from Alabama. And we were able to see quite a bit of the family here and there and just party. We went to Pocatello to a really fun water park that they had...our favorite thing was the lazy pool...I think we were in there for the majority of the day. We had so much fun with everybody.








We went to a nice little fishing spot up in Hagerman, that had a ton of fish. But only two of us ended up catching a fish...Kyler caught the first one...which was the biggest. And I caught the second...which is actually the first fish I've ever caugh, it was a little guy, but I was proud nonetheless.

Everyone came out to our house for the evening for a "joint birthday party" for me and my nephew Evan. We had dinner...had some smores and just played around.




















4 comments:

Mary Richardson said...

OH man good times with the Fennells! There's only one thing missing....ME!!!! Looks like some good times--especially the lazy river! :)

Daniel & Shandi said...

Your family is so fun! Are you coming to the family reunion in August.

Rachel said...

Michelle I love all the pictures! Especially the one of Layton with the helmet and mitt, would you send that to me? So cute! I am always so glad that you live nearby, it is always so fun to go home.
love ya!

Jess and Whitni said...

What a fun time swimming with the fam! Where is Mary?!?!?! =) I hope I get to see you guys soon, it's been WAY too long!