Thursday, February 23, 2012

6 Months!

Height: 26.75 inches 75%
Weight: 13.9 lbs 6%
Head Circ: 95%

Brynlee is getting so much personality and it just so much fun to play with! She is just one tall skinny skinny girl...with a big head I guess! :) Adam can just make her laugh all the time, it is the cutest thing. And it will go on forever! I honestly cannot get enough of the little girl. I always have the hardest time putting her in bed at night...seriously. Sometimes I'll keep her up like and hour...hour and a half past her bed time just because I don't want her to be away from me. She is SO much fun! She's rolling from front to back now. And has been eating rice cereal for about a month...and does pretty good with that. She is just a happy little baby!

Likes:
*She is SUCH a mamma's girl! Seriously! I cannot leave her site...I kinda like it :)
*She loves her feet! She's always got them up in the air looking at them, playing with them, or sucking on them
*She loves to have other kids around, she'll just watch them forever...smile and laugh
*Still loves her swing, she'll sleep like a champ for hours! I need to ween her from it...again
* Loves LOVES Kisses...so of course we kiss her all the time
* She actually loves Boikins...it's hilarious she's always grabbing and pulling his hair

Dislikes:
*For some reason in the past week she is hating her baths...sad she used to LOVE them
*Putting her arms in clothes...she scream everytime
*When she can't see me :)
*The snow...found out the past week. Fits in perfect with our little family!

3 comments:

Kabe 'n Dave said...

Brynlee is so beautiful! And you always have her looking so adorable. It sounds like she's tall and skinny just like her mama, and it also sounds like you're an awesome mom and Brynlee knows it, that's why she always wants you around. :)

Mary Richardson said...

I agree with Kabree. That's the reason she always wants to be with you--because you are such an amazing mom!! She is so cute!!! I can't wait to see you two next weekend!!!! The BFF's finally get to meet! Brooklyn and Brynlee for life! :)

Meagan said...

Such a little doll. Love that little girl. Half a year old already. Crazy.