Saturday, December 31, 2011

Christmas 2011

We did have a really fun Christmas this year. We had it a couple days early at our house to open presents so we didn't have to haul them to Rexburg. It was fun having a baby...even though she had NO idea what was going on...just fun with one more person. :)



 Then we headed to Eastern Idaho for the parties! We went to my sisters Heather's for Christmas Eve, she had a lot of yummy food all prepared. This is cousin Kaylee...Brynlee loves her!
 Heather & Mel...

 The kids acted out the Nativity...it was so cute!
 And this is from Christmas morning. So I was REALLY excited to make Christmas jammies for us this year...and all the years to come. I had it pictured in my head forever how I wanted it, and found the perfect material. Since I'm not an awesome sewer, I took it to Rupert with us so my mom could help out. Well it turns out I was short material. so Adam and Bryns got pants...but not me! I was so bummed, I really wanted us all to match. and I should've gotten a picture with Adam and Brynlee in theirs...but here is at least Brynlee.
 Tori, Bryns & Kennedy


1 comment:

Meagan said...

Cute pictures. I love the pic of Kay and Brynlee. So adorable.