Sunday, September 7, 2014

The Time Grandpa & Grandma Fennell Came to Town

I was so excited to have my parents come to town! We were lucky enough that my Dad was able to join in on the fun too. There was a love of lovin on baby Rae, I'm pretty sure she only gets put down at night when she is sleeping. But that's the way we like it! We watched movies, they went swimming with Brynlee, went to the duck pond, ate some yummy food and enjoyed every second of having them here. Grandpa was only able to stay until Monday, which we were sad to let him leave early. Grandma was an amazing help while she was here. She did ALL of the cleaning, cooking, played with Brynlee and anything else I needed. Pretty much all I did while she was here was feed Reagan and catch up on sleep, and of course enjoy the time with my momma. Melanie flew in the day before my mom flew out. They are so all sweet because the two of them and Stacy threw me a little baby shower. It was exactly how I wanted it! With Brynlee's baby shower, I was surprised at work, I had no idea they were planning it. I was bright red the WHOLE time, and was mortified by it and with all of the attention on just me for over an hour with at least 60 people watching me. They were all so so sweet, but I do not like that attention. Stacy really wanted to throw me a shower, but I really didn't want to go through that again. So she threw me the perfect ones with 3 of some of my favorite people. The next day I had to drop my mom off at the airport, not going to lie, I cried like a little baby. I sure love her!














No comments: