Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Go Memphis!!!!

Well, here is the lastest Gooch family update. Michelle is still working two jobs and bringing in all the green. She just loves her bosses and does not want to quit. What a brown nose. We are saving up for the big move. That is right we are finally moving. Where...is the question. We dont know. Who cares as long as we are out of Rexburg. I have a interview in Phoenix next week, so hopefully that goes well and we will live there. If not, it will be Texas or Maryland. Either way it is not close. So if you want to say your goodbyes and hang out with the cool Gooch family, now is the time to do it. We will really miss Rexburg and the good times it brought us...whatever I am over it.
I am just excited for March Madness to start. All the number 1 teams suck this year, so my beat is with Memphis. They need to redeem themselves from last year anyway.

3 comments:

k.young said...

Congrats on finally moving! You will have to let us know where you end up!

The Farmer's said...

What losers.. moving away. What worthless losers (You heard me Michelle).

Jess and Whitni said...

What? Phoenix?? I am so jealous, I've been telling Jess FOREVER now how badly I want to move to Arizona to be in warm weather!!! That's exciting for you guys! But Maryland on the other hand... not so exciting! I would never get to see you guys... not that I do now, but then I'd really never get to see you if you moved that far away!!! =(