Saturday, October 30, 2010

Happy Halloween!

So at school on Friday the kids got to dress up, and I figured since I was at an Elementary School I better dress up so when I got asked all day what I was I could have an answer. So we went out on a quest to Wal-Mart to find the cheapest possible costume I could find. Aka cat ears or something simple, well they didn't have any so I bought this little girl bunny outfit which consisted of ears, bow and a little tail. And this is what I looked like....Well we had a parade that day for parents to come and watch their kids walk around, and they just line the halls and fill the school. So the parade was just about to start and there were tons of parents right there by the office. There were two really old ladies that were "whispering" to eachother...very loudly, and they said "Wow! Doesn't she just look like a play boy bunny." Um...rude! A: I work in an Elementary and dressed modestly B: it was a little girls outfit and C: I am definately NOT endowed...and I think that would have a lot to do with it. So thank you, ya old farts for sharing your opinion with EVERY one in the front lobby.


Last week for FHE we had a fun night carving pumpkins. Which I always think is a lot of fun! I think they turned out pretty good :) And to celebrate the Halloween weekend, we went over to our friend's Garrett & Sarah Condie's house and had a really fun party playing games and hanging out. Sportin the sweats :)

5 comments:

Corbin and Katie said...

LOL I think you look cute..You hardly look like a play boy bunny..That is a funny story though..gave me a giggle!

Meagan said...

I often see Playboy bunnies dressed in long sleeves, a high neck line and pants. You really should have re-thought your outfit, Michelle. Geesh. Your pumpkins looked great! Yay for the holiday season!

KJ and Michelle said...

That lady is rude- you looked cute! :) Def not like a Playboy bunny...

Miss ya!

Mary Richardson said...

I was thinking you looked like a total slut when I first saw your outfit! I would have been the loudest one gossiping about you! :) My Jazz pumpkin is WAY cooler than those! JK! Cant wait for you guys to come down here to visit :)

tutus n bowties said...

Love the costume! Is it weird that I still love dressing up? I swear I'm still 5 sometimes.