Saturday, October 30, 2010

Summer is Officially Over

I know that people have come to the realization of this a while ago, but I just didn't want to admit it. But now that the temp has gotten down to freezing...the trees are different colors and the grass is turning ugly brown. I guess that means that it time to hibernate inside for the next 5 months and just be depressed for how quickly summer went by! I always hate this time of the year! Yes...we are definate winter HATERS! We hate being cold. So I thought I would do an 'Ode to Summer' post...about the things that will be missed.
Being outside all the time...fires...camping...walks, the good stuff
Adam Shooting Things...


Catching Birds...
Floating the River...
A litte fishin on the beautiful summer evenings...

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Wow...the only image I have in my head after reading this post is the two dead animals. Gross.