Thursday, October 20, 2011

2 Months

I am SO obsessed and SO in love with this little girl!!! Oh my goodness she is just so much fun! And I can't believe she is already 2 1/2 months old! She is just growing so dang fast! I took her in for her two month appointment, she weighs 10.4 oz and is 24 in. which puts her in the 20th percentile for weight and 87 percentile for hight. So she is just tall and skinny. :) We had a VERY rough appointment. I always heard how horrible it is when they get shots...it was the worst. They had me hold onto her hands while she got her shots, and just looking into her eyes when they gave her the shots was horrible! The had the saddest, scared, painful look. I have never seen her scream so hard. I couldn't take it, so I started crying, and the poor nurse that was in there--it was her 2nd week working...and she started crying. And when we got home, it was so sad I couldn't even touch her she was in so much pain. I had to change her diaper and couldn't get the diaper off because she was screaming so much, so I start bawling again and called Adam out to change her because I didn't know what to do. So I couldn't even hold her to comfort her, I just had to put her in her swing, thankfully she was able to sleep quite a bit. I'm glad that day is over, and not looking forward to the next shot day.

likes at 2 months:
-she LOVES her hands she stares at them all day and makes the cutest little grunting noise
-grunts ALL the time
-she is smiling SO much and it is the cutest thing
-she laughed out loud for the first time...my new favorite thing in the world
-she LOVES stroller rides
-loves bath time
-she loves to be cuddled...but loves to be by herself, and will just randomly start to scream while your holding her until you put her down and she instantly becomes happy
-loves to be sung too...and will get this funny grin on her face because my voice is so bad :)

dislikes:
-absolutely HATES her car seat
-hates immunizations worse
-hates being swaddled...but falls asleep right after (she loves her freedom)
-already hates headbands...but I've gotta put them on anyways they are so cute






4 comments:

Meagan said...

OH MY GOODNESS. The picture of you and her smiling is ADORABLE. I also especially love the last pic of Brynlee. Such a cutie! Don't worry, when Kay was in NICU I bawled my eyes out every day. It's not fun seeing such little babies cry so hard. I must say I think it's so funny that the nurse started crying too. Hopefully she gets used to that quick. :)

Cari said...

She is getting so big!!!!! She is darling! Keep the updates coming...

Mary Richardson said...

Oh my gosh she's soooo cute! I can't believe how much she's changed since I've seen her last! I love the one where you're both laughing :) how precious! keep em comin girl!

Rachel said...

That is such a cute blog! She is just so big and cute! I can't wait until we can see her again.