Saturday, October 29, 2011

Brynlee's Blessing

Brynlee was blessed by Adam on October 9th. And it was such an AMAZING beautiful day! Adam gave such an amazing blessing. And Brynlee was just so beautiful all in white. It was just one of those days that I absolutely loved and will remember forever. The spirit was just so strong, and it was so much fun to have all of our family that could make it there. 

We don't have a Costco card so we borrow my mom's. We have been there SO many times and have never had a problem. Well we showed up Saturday right before Costco closed to pick up the meat tray and rolls for the next day...and got up to check out, and for the first time ever they checked the card, and wouldn't let us check out because my mom wasn't with us. I was so upset! I started crying because that was the main course for the next day, and there was no way we could get a meat tray ordered from anywhere else for the next day because it was so late. So we just went to Winco and loaded up on their  prepackaged meat...and everything worked out just dandy.  Nothing that day could've gone wrong.

Fennell Clan
Grandma & Grandpa Fennell
Great Grandma & Grandpa Fennell


Grandma & Grandpa Gooch
Gooch Clan
Beautiful Bryns


2 comments:

Meagan said...

Brynlee looked so beautiful! And so did her mama. We had such a great day with you guys.

Cari said...

I just want to come and see her again. She is so stinking cute. Brynlee come live with us. I need a little girly girl in my house. And goodness knows... I am not doing anything to make that happen... any time soon! You look seriously amazing. (Michelle... not you Adam...) Hope you guys are doing well! Any Salt Lake Visits?