Thursday, October 13, 2011

Elder Fennell

My little brother David is one of my absolute favorite people in the world! He is the cutest little 6'10 person I know! He just left for a Spanish speaking mission to Philadelphia PA 3 weeks ago. I made sure to get as much David time in before he left as I could, and we had some good times. For he farewell EVERYONE in my family was able to make it...which was amazing. We haven't had everyone together for 6 years, so it was SOO much fun! I just love my family. And David gave such an amazing talk! He is going to be such a good missionary, I miss him, but he's where he's supposed to be. And I'm so proud of him!
He had his eagle court of honor that weekend also. (And if i may...give a shout out to my hair there in the left, my little sis Mel did it, it's called a waterfall braid, I LOVE it!)
Since everyone was coming to town for David's farewell, there was also a big Fennell family reunion, with all of my dad's siblings. And that was really fun, we went to this place that had huge water slides, volleyball, and a zip line.


Adam in action...
Davey Baby
David came up to visit us before he left so we could go fishing one more time. It was really fun.
Had to throw in a random picture of the little cutie
Last picture with Dave and Bryns

And pictures at Sizzler right before he went into the MTC

1 comment:

Meagan said...

LOVE that the entire fam was able to get together. That was such a fun weekend. Love the pic of you and Mel kissing David. He looks so handsome! Brynlee is a doll...maybe next time I will get to hold her! ;)