Friday, April 27, 2012

Botanical Gardens

So a super nice girl in our ward had me over for lunch when I first got back form Idaho. She said they were in our exact position 5 years ago, so she wants to help me know where everything is here, and help me meet people. So last Friday she invited me to the Botanical Gardens here. And there were SO many girls there! It was so much fun! I was able to meet a lot of new people quick...so that was nice of her! :) So at the gardens they have a butterfly pavilion. There were just tons of butterflies all over, they they would just land on you...and it was pretty cool. Brynlee is to young to know what was going on, but I thought it was pretty cool! It was a very hot day when we went, it was 103! But it actually felt really good to be out in the sun...we just LOVE the sun!




No comments: