Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Mel's Wedding!

So after being in AZ for a week...i turned around and flew back to Idaho for two and a half weeks. It was SO much fun!! Although...it was SO hard to be away from Adam for that long! And we were busy busy the whole time! The first couple nights we spent in Rexburg with Rachel's family, we made a lot of picture frames, hung out and had lots of fun. Then we went to Heather's for a couple days, got excited about a biggest loser diet, hung out and had fun. And then we headed to Rupert for the rest of the time. Mel wanted to cater her reception so we made a lot of food for a few days! It was really fun, and was super yummy!

Brynlee with all of her cousins...
The first few days when we were in Rupert, while everyone was at work me and Brynlee got to party together.
 Then we headed to Salt Lake for the wedding. I did Mel's hair and it was SO much fun! I think it turned out pretty good. She was just a gorgeous bride!! Before I got married I lived at home while Mel was still there, and we got really close. So it was fun to spend a lot of time before she got married too. The picture in the bottom left is my Dad and Bryns...they were sleeping while we were all getting everything ready :)
 The reception was beautiful! I LOVED how all of the decorations turned out!
 We couldn't leave David out on the fun...so we had a "life size poster" of him. We had fun with it! Everyone was so excited to have Davey there with us.
I just love this little girl SOO much!!

 The day after the reception Grandpa pulled out his telescope so we could all look at the sun...it was pretty cool!

We had So much fun with everyone!! It was such a good weekend. I just love my family so much! When it was time to take off it hit me that I was actually leaving..for a while. So I had an emotional time leaving. But when I was back with Adam...life was just complete and perfect again! And Brynlee was VERY excited to see her daddy again!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Such a FUN weekend! I wish we could go back to it. I can't get over how cute Brynlee was at the wedding. Everything was beautiful. MISS YOU GUYS!