Friday, April 27, 2012

You think you've had a bad haircut???...

So the weather has been super nice here. The past couple weeks it's been in the 90's - 100. So our poor little Boikins just gets so hot because he has so much hair. And he's shedding like crazy. So I decided to be nice and get him a haircut so he can cool down a little. So I tell the lady, just cut enough so that he can stay cool...and still look cute. Oh...My...GOSH!!! I didn't even recognize him when I went to get him!!! I am SO  SO upset! Worst haircut EVER!! I honesly was on the  verge of tears all night last night because of what they did to him! When people say little dogs look like rats....well thats what they did to my little cutie! Ugh! He looks SO bad now!! Him and Brynlee are honestly best friends, it's so cute! They will play together all day every day. And when I lay her down to bed at night, he'll sit outside her door forever and whine. And then when I get her up in the morning he goes CRAZY! It's so cute! Anywho...when I brought him home she would just stare and him...wouldn't get near him. Which is fine because he hid forever because he was so ashamed...I would be too! Adam wants to get rid of him now because he looks like a mixture of a rat/cat/chiwawa...so ugly. So once upon a time this was my cute little pomeranian....


And THIS...is what they did to him!!!!! :( :(




Worst haircut EVER!!!!!! I'm so sad!

No comments: