Thursday, December 6, 2012

Idaho Trip Part Three

We headed to Rexburg to make it to Rachel's Witches Party. I had so much fun! I really want to start doing that here every year now. She had around 20 of her friends come over and we had dinner and sat and talked. There were some really fun witches costumes. So fun!



The next day we woke up to this....


Luckily Rachel had snow clothes for me and Brynlee! I really wanted Brynlee to go play in the snow to see how she would like it...and she LOVED it! It was so cute! Layton was the first to run out there and start playing...he was SO SO excited it snowed! So we played with him all morning. I'm good with one day of snow a year! :) 






















Pure Joy! :)




















 She didn't want to come back inside...






















The last day we went back to Heather's. We went to dinner with some of her friends, and the got to play with her kids. It was really fun.



This trip seemed to go SO fast! We had so much crammed into one week...but we got to see everyone and had so much fun! We were really excited to get back to Adam though!! We missed him a ton...and I'm pretty sure he missed us too! 

1 comment:

Meagan said...

I'm just so glad you were here for our first snow. I know you wouldn't have wanted to miss that!! :)