Saturday, December 22, 2012

Arizona in December

I just did a blog book for the first 3 years of our blog...and it was SO much fun to go back and read! It's made me mad at myself for not keeping up with the blog the past year...it has been a whole year since I've written and now I'm motivated to catch up from where I left off...

To say the least December in Arizona is not a disappointment! It is BEAUTIFUL! The fact that we can go outside with short sleeves on is absolutely amazing in itself! :) I love it here, everywhere is so Christmasy. one of my favorite things is the palm trees with the lights up them. It's beautiful! We went to a couple of the malls and they had HUGE trees out in front of them. We also have gotten into hiking lately and have gone on some really pretty trails. We are a little limited with Brynlee so we go on smaller hikes, this one we went to the top of this little mountain and had a gorgeous view of the valley. 






No comments: