Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Idaho Trip Part Two

Mary and Brooklyn came up on Tuesday and stayed for a day. We had so much fun! It felt like we were back in high school again! We laughed SO much, were our old goofy selves and stayed up until 3 in the morning talking. I'm sad we only get to see each other a couple times a year, I just love that girl! Brynlee and Brooklyn are best friends, they had a ball together too. :)


 

I really wish I could have pictures where my eyes aren't closed...but what do ya do! We went to Gerdies, ate some yummy food and had some fun! At least Brynlee and Brooklyn look really happy in the picture! :)



 





















My dad came home for a couple hours the last day before we left, so we had to get one more photo session in there. I was sad to leave Rupert, and for Mary to go back home too. But it was sure fun while it lasted!

1 comment:

Meagan said...

Brynlee and Brooklyn are the cutest cousins ever! Loved this post. Your mom and dad look so cute and happy to have you home. :) I LOVE the picture of your dad and Brynlee when they're all laughing/smiling. So cute. What a fun trip.