Sunday, August 17, 2014

The First Week With Reagan

I LOVE LOVE LOVE newborn babies!! Everything about them! Their smell, softness, cuddles, everything is so perfect about them, literally a gift straight from heaven. I hold my babies every second I can. With Reagan, especially after I had to leave her at the hospital, I could/would not put her down when we got home. We would stay up super late at night just so I could hold her a little longer. I even enjoy waking up to feed her at night just so I can hold her a little more. Adam will get a 10 minute fix and then he's good, so with Brynlee it worked out perfect because I got to whole her 97% of the time. With Raegan, I had to share with her older sister that wants to hold her almost as much as I do. Ha. Brynlee just loves her little sister! She loves to hold and cuddle with her whenever I'm willing to share. :) She is such a sweet baby! We are loving every. single. second with her!










No comments: