Friday, July 13, 2012

Date Night!

So we haven't been on an official date for quite a while where it was just the two of us without Brynlee. So I arranged for a friend so watch her and surprised Adam with a fun night. I've been wanting to do this for quite a while and we were finally able to! This place was awesome! Friday night's are ladies nights, so girls get a free gun rental and lane, all you have to pay for is targets and ammo. So it was perfect! I was a little scared at first because...guns scare me. Adam has been wanted to get a gun for a while now but I haven't wanted him too...and when we were driving home I was telling him we really need to get one so we can go out to the desert and go shooting! It was SO much fun! As you can tell by the target...I was pretty bad when we first started..but by the end I started to get a hang of it and got a couple bulls eyes.


 Guess which side was mine :)


Cheeser! I sure love this guy!

2 comments:

Stu Draper said...

Hey Adam,

Stu Draper here. You will remember me from the ol' YHS days. I need to catch up with you. What is your email address?

Stu

Stu Draper said...

Or just shoot me an email at stu@getfoundfirst.com