Friday, July 6, 2012

My Parents Visit

So my parents drove out here to see us, and we loved having them here! They came the perfect week too, because they whole time they were here it was only like 100, the next few weeks after that have been consistently around 112. They only spent 2 1/2 days in Phoenix since we were in Texas the rest of the week, so we had a to cram everything in those couple of days. We spent a lot of time out at the pool, and went hottubbing every night. Friday I gave them a tour all around here, where Adam works, and then we went to see the Mesa Temple. And played a fun game that night, Cash Flow...I won! :) And then Saturday Adam took my Dad golfing while me and my Mom went and got pedicures and did a little shopping. And then that night we went to that nice resort that Adam took me to and just hung out for a little bit. And then they took off on Sunday morning. :( It was sad to see them go, it was really lonely that next week to not have anyone here with me and Brynlee all day. But we were so glad that they were able to come!
 My parents loved all of the cactus that was around..haha...so at the temple the have an area with a ton of different cactus..so we had to get a picture with them in front of it!



 At the resort

No comments: