Monday, July 30, 2012

Itty Bitty Beach Party!

Man we love Arizona! I guess Scottsdale is ranked like #1 in the country to raise kids because they have so much here for them to do. A few girls in our ward and their kids all went to this itty bitty beach party at the community pool here. It was SO much fun! It was a free "beach" day at the pool. They had tons of things they were giving away and they also provided lunch. They had fun ways to teach pool/water safety and dance parties...and just endless fun! :) 
 Brynlee and Itty Bitty

 Zonked out right when we took off...played way to hard!
 And these pictures were from one night that Adam and I went on a date and our friends watched her and when we got home she was SO giddy and hyper and it was the cutest thing! It was one of those nights where I just didn't want to put her to bed because she was just so fun and so dang cute! This was the first time we pulled her hair up in a ponytail and it looked funny when we took it out. But when I finally did put her to bed she was playing around in her crib, so I probably stayed in there another 20 minutes playing with her there too. Gosh I love her!



No comments: