Friday, July 6, 2012

We LOVE AZ!!

Our really good friends that we had when we lived out in DC just moved here about a month ago! I was so excited! So their little girl just turned two and we went to her birthday party. They like to go all out on them, I guess her 1st birthday they sent out 600 invites and had about 125 people come. And this one they had a lot of family and some friends and had it at one of the resorts here. So it was really fun! We just hung around the pool for a few hours, they had a big slide in it and when it got dark there was a smog machine and lights so it looked pretty cool...and Megamind was playing in the background. So it was a really fun night!
Brynlee with the Birthday girl :)

1 comment:

Meagan said...

What a fun summer you've been having! Love the pictures from your parents' visit. That story about Brynlee puking and pooping all over you is so sad yet I laughed out loud. You painted quite the visual. :) I'm glad your parents were there with you! I am flying in two weeks...just me and two kiddos! Pray nothing like that happens to me. :)